Saturday, July 19, 2008

The New Batman

Last night I went to go see the new batman movie....oh it was supurb! I was blown away of the quality that film brought to the house. Action, suspense, a little drama, and it left you wanting so much more without being let down.....the only thing I am sad about is the the fact that we won't have this super awesome Joker anymore....no this is not a spoiler...but we all know that Heath Ledger is no longer with us.

And this got me thinking a little....
His lasting memory for people is this Joker character, and his others, but this one is going to be know as his last...the final influence in the industry of film...and it saddens me, because he was so great, and he could have been better and better over time...

My youngest son, Mikah, just turned 1 yrs old., he is going to have his whole life ahead of him to live, learn, love, and hopefully to share Jesus.

What do I do with my life?.....do I make every opprotunity I can to be Jesus to others?

No comments: