Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bicycle in Seattle

 
 
 
 

I said that I was going to post these pics...so here they are. I was riding up and down Alaskan Way and through Pioneer Square/Seattle Center/Downtown. On my way back to the BEQ , it was sunset and I thought I should stop and soak in some of this beauty that the Lord has made around me.

And then the thought came to mind, I should take a picture and blog about this....so here we are....
It is interesting living over in Seattle, by myself. I don't really like it. As much stress and craziness that my family can seem to bring into my life, it doesn't change how much I love them and miss them being around. So many people are on the go, and only have to think for themselves, I wonder what that truely feels like....but for now I would not trade the Love for my family away for any independence.

But, I am here and I am allowing this time apart to be in influx of more for what Jesus wants to speak into my life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: